I’m 20 years old, living in Texas, and currently married

I’m 20 years old, living in Texas, and currently married Both my wife and I are citizens of the United States, and we’ve just moved into an apartment together this past June. Unfortunately, my wife hasn’t been able to find a job yet, and I’m working with minimum wage ($7.50 per hour in Texas). It’s nowhere near enough to cover all of our expenses (I get around $950 per month, but expenses are over $1000). Am I eligible for welfare? And if so, how can I apply for it? anon483 Anon48367: If you have a job, it would be very considerate of you to help your son’s grandmother with the house expenses. Many parents charge their adult children rent, and if you are enough of an adult to take on the responsibility of a child, then you should be enough of an adult to help pay the expenses you and your child are incurring in that home. Kristina MurrayKristina Murray extensive work experience that varies from programming to PR, I have come to learn that my passion is in digital transformations, digital business development and digital strategy. The analysis of data to improve an online position for any company is what drives me. – Digital Business Development / Strategy – Social networking strategy. – Digital advertising – E-Comercio

Continue Reading